Psycho-social and legal support
As a victim, do you have to state what has happened with you in a trial? Are you scared that the judge will not believe you or that you will be subjected to a cross-examination like in a film? Would you prefer not meeting the culprit in the trial?
A court hearing raises many such questions for the victims.
We will work with you to help you go through the proceedings, informed and confident - in your native language, free of cost and confidential.
- Psychological and legal assistance
* Counselling for report of incident
* Information about Proceedings and the parties involved
* Counselling for compensation for damages and compensation for pain and suffering
* If necessary, representation by a lawyer
- Accompanying you to the police and the court
- Cooperating with authorities and the court
- Prompt individual support